Chris Bournakas specializes in Industrial sales and leasing concentrating primarily in the Brampton marketplace. Since joining CBRE in 1995, he has been a significant factor in CBRE's increased market share within the Brampton community. Chris was promoted to Vice President in 2003 and has further advanced to Senior Vice President in 2007.
Chris is supported by Client Services Assistant, Dee Malek. The dynamic expertise and skill of his team allows Chris to work at a higher level of efficiency to better service his clients in order to continually strengthen and grow his business.
- Consistent Top Ten performer in Toronto West
- 2002 Brokers' Choice Award
- 2003 CBRE Top Ten Performer in Canada
- 2003 CBRE Top Five Industrial Agent in Canada
- SIOR Designation 2006
- Toronto Real Estate Board
- Ontario Real Estate Board
- Canadian Real Estate Association
- Board of Trade - Golf Committee
- Toronto Big Brothers Association
- Caledon Community Living - Golf Committee
- B.A., in Geography from York University
- Advertek Printing Inc.
- Atlas-Apex Roofing Inc.
- Blackwood Partners Inc.
- Canadian Commercial Capital Ltd.
- Canadian Urban Ltd.
- Carstar Automotive Canada Inc.
- Carttera Private Equities Inc.
- Dream Industrial REIT
- Energy Solutions, LLC
- Future Steel Buildings Intl. Corp.
- GEEP Inc.
- Genpak Ltd.
- GWL Realty Advisors Inc.
- H & R Developments Ltd.
- The Jim Pattison Group, Inc.
- Morguard Investments Ltd.
- Panattoni Development Company, Inc.
- Pure Industrial Real Estate Trust
- ProLogis, Inc.
- QRC Logistics (1978) Ltd.
- Rodenbury Investments Ltd.
- TRG Properties Inc.
- Triple M Metal LP
By understanding his client's goals and objectives and capturing all available resources, Chris has successfully completed over 1,200 transactions, including the sale/lease of over 34 million square feet of industrial, office, and investment product and has sold over 1380 acres of land.
The following are a highlight of these notable transactions:
- 1925 Williams Parkway, Unit 5 17,901 Sq. Ft.
- 73 Ward Road, 20,200 Sq. Ft.
- 3209 Orlando Drive, 35,523 Sq. Ft.
- 1327 Clark Blvd, 35,947 Sq. Ft.
- 4 Wilkinson Road, Unit 4 37,720 Sq. Ft.
- 2480 Stanfield Road, Unit B 43,356 Sq. Ft.
- 1325 Clark Blvd, 44,000 Sq. Ft.
- 25 Bramtree Court, Unit 4-5 44,715 Sq. Ft.
- 120 Walker Drive, 45,023 Sq. Ft.
- 29 Brownridge Road, 45,683 Sq. Ft.
- 1325 Clark Blvd, 46,080 Sq. Ft.
- 6350 Northwest Drive, 51,242 Sq. Ft.
- 20 Alness Street, 54,046 Sq. Ft.
- 2 Kenview Blvd, 58,055 Sq. Ft.
- 8 Abacus Road, 64,641 Sq. Ft.
- 8 Edvac Drive, 64,668 Sq. Ft.
- 7345 East Danbro, 68,497 Sq. Ft.
- 6953 Davand Drive, 69,012 Sq. Ft.
- 7347 Kimbel Street, 73,792 Sq. Ft.
- 25 Bramtree Court, Unit 5, 80,732 Sq. Ft.
- 59 Administration Drive, 81,265 Sq. Ft.
- 11,22,28,31 Commerce Park, 87,702 Sq. Ft.
- 15 West Drive, 89,849 Sq. Ft.
- 80 Midair Court, 108,000 Sq. Ft.
- 1251 Tapscott Road, Unit 101 120,000 Sq. Ft.
- 15 Bramalea Road, Unit 1-3 124,000 Sq. Ft.
- 410 Admiral Blvd, 148,812 Sq. Ft.
- 725 Intermodal Dr, 157,572 Sq. Ft.
- 100 Kennedy Road, 164,050 Sq. Ft.
- 134 Kennedy Road, 187,000 Sq. Ft.
- 7900 Airport Road, 215,003 Sq. Ft.
- 8460 Mount Pleasant Way - Part 1, 216,936 Sq. Ft.
- 70 Pillsworth Road, 244,958 Sq. Ft.
- 7525-7535 Financial Drive, 270,016 Sq. Ft.
- 8020 Fifth Line, 286,881 Sq. Ft.
- Morgaurd East Portfolo, 738,436 Sq. Ft.
- 100 Sandalwood Parkway, 764,330 Sq. Ft.
- Goreway Drive, 25 acres
- 10534 Hurontario Street, 30 acres
- 340 Main Street N, 55 acres