Chris Isola is a Senior Associate at CBRE in the Downtown Los Angeles office. He is an active member of CBRE’s Southern California Practice for the Healthcare Services Group in Greater Los Angeles and Orange County.
Prior to joining CBRE, Mr. Isola began his career in the commercial real estate industry in 2003 as a Research Specialist for Cushman & Wakefield in Downtown Los Angeles. In that role, he focused on collecting and interpreting data on the office and industrial submarkets of Los Angeles County. In addition, he was responsible for publishing a quarterly market report for the area – analyzing economic trends, summarizing major deals, and forecasting market statistics.
In 2005, Mr. Isola transitioned to Brokerage Services Associate Director in the Los Angeles West office of Cushman & Wakefield. Mr. Isola worked on tenant representation and property sales transactions nationwide, focusing strongly on Southern California. During his time in the LA West office, he had the opportunity to partner with senior level colleagues on a number of sophisticated transactions, including owner/user and investor property sales and purchases, tenant representation leasing assignments, leases with equity, sale/leasebacks, sublease dispositions, lease renewals, and real estate consulting assignments.
Mr. Isola has completed transactions totaling over a million square feet, with a value of more than $100 million. He has represented both local and national clients from many industry sectors.
Professional Affiliations / Accreditations
- Serves on the Board of Directors for the Century City Chamber of Commerce
- Member of the Chamber’s Emerging Professionals and Entrepreneurs Council
- Serves on the Board of Directors for the UCLA Ziman Center Real Estate Alumni Group (REAG)
- Chairperson for REAG’s Distinguished Speaker Series
- University of California at Los Angeles, Bachelor of Arts in Economics; Minor in Political Science, 2003
- FOX Entertainment Group
- Allianz Insurance
- National Life Insurance Company
- Providence Health & Services
- Capmark Financial Group
- Estee Lauder Companies
- U.S. Fund for UNICEF
- Pacific Office Properties
- Care1st Health Plan
- Leonard Green & Partners
- Bexel Broadcast Services
- Entravision Communications Corporation