Chris Marlyn is an AACI, MRICS with over 25 years of experience in the Valuation & Advisory Services business and is the Senior Managing Director of CBRE's Valuation & Advisory team in Western Canada. Chris has a wide ranging background encompassing all facets of commercial, office, retail, industrial and multi-residential asset classes, including the valuation and feasibility of hospitality properties.
Chris has been involved in numerous market analyses for lease renewal and rent arbitration purposes and has been accepted as an expert witness in litigation proceedings.
- AACI Designation, Appraisal Institute of Canada
- MRICS, Royal Institution of Chartered Surveyors
- Licensed Appraiser in good standing with the Real Estate Council of Alberta
- Member of the Appraisal Institute of Canada
- Member of the Standard Committee of the Appraisal Institute of Canada
- Member of the Royal Institute of Chartered Surveyors
- Member of NAIOP Commercial Real Estate Development Association
- Urban Geography and Economics, University of Alberta
- Currently persuing CCIM designation
- Artis REIT
- Concert Properties
- First Capital Realty
- RioCan REIT