Chris Phenicie has over 22 years of transactional experience encompassing nearly 20 million square feet of space. His expertise and primary focus is institutional leasing in the Denver CBD market and new construction in the Union Station area.
Chris’ strength is his ability to analyze an asset and implement a strategic plan to successfully lease projects. He is consistently listed among the top brokers in Denver and has earned a reputation as one of the leading leasing brokers in the market.
Throughout his career, Chris has had extensive experience in all facets of commercial brokerage including landlord representation and leasing, tenant representation and corporate services, asset sales and underwriting, and new ground-up development.
Prior to joining CBRE, Chris was a broker with Trammell Crow Company for 5 years and Cushman & Wakefield for 10 years.
Additionally, Chris has published articles on real estate issues and has lectured to various industry groups.
Professional Affiliations / Accreditations
- Denver Metropolitan Association of Realtors (DMCAR)
- National Association of Industrial and Office Parks (NAIOP)
- National Sports Center for the Disabled at Winter Park (volunteer and fundraiser)
- Adoption Options - Participant and Donor
- Research Riders fundraising team - Past Co-Chair (Courage Classic bicycle ride for The Children's Hospital Foundation)
- University of Wisconsin, Madison, Bachelor of Science, Economics
- American Realty Advisors
- Behringer Harvard
- Bentall Kennedy
- Boston Market
- Callahan Capital Partners
- Capmark Bank
- CW Capital
- Franklin Street Properties
- Goldman Sachs
- Hannay Realty Advisors
- Invesco Realty Advisors
- Kennedy Wilson
- LBA Realty
- Legacy Partners
- Lowe Enterprises
- Lucent Technologies
- Northridge Capital Partners
- Primewest Companies
- Principal Real Estate Investors
- State Farm Insurance
- Sun Microsystems