As a Director on CBRE’s Midwest Industrial Project Management leadership team, Chris is responsible for leading the team’s business development, program design and professional services offering for the region. The Midwest Region is comprised of 13 strategic CBRE markets and intentionally designed to provide localized project management services for its clients.
Chris is skilled in program development, supply chain, facility network, infrastructure design, customer relationship management, and enterprise-wide project management. He utilizes a vast background, breadth of knowledge, and professional skillset to develop leadership and implementation strategies to accomplish the growth requirements for businesses and their customers.
Prior to joining CBRE, Chris served has an executive leader at BrightPoint, Inc. / Ingram Micro for more than 20 years. As the Senior Vice President of Strategic Implementation, Chris provided both executive and functional leadership for the enterprise-wide project management office, continuous improvement, engineering (industrial, electrical and automation), quality assurance, quality control, compliance and inventory control departments. He also oversaw customer integrations, business analysis, business performance, business continuity and sustainability responsibilities for the company.
- Ball State University, Bachelor of Science; Finance
- T-Mobile | Packaging and Distribution Center | 640,000 SF
- Sprint and Tracfone | Packaging and Distribution Center | 425,000 SF
- BrightPoint North American Headquarters | Class A Office; Packaging, Programming and Distribution Center | 500,000 SF
- Wireless Stockroom | Technical Support and Research Center | 265,000 SF
- BrightPoint North American West Coast Operations | Packaging, Programming & Distribution Center | 500,000 SF
- T-Mobile | Device Repair Center and Lab | 375,000 SF
- Cricket Mobile and Sprint | Device Repair Center and Lab | 214,000 SF
- Touchstone Wireless | Data Center Operations | 30,000 SF
- BrightPoint, Inc.
- Ingram Micro