Chris van Keulen has been a commercial real estate agent specializing in full service tenant & landlord
representation in sales and leasing of warehouse, industrial and flex space in the greater East Bay.
He started his career in 2008 at Cassidy Turley/BT Commercial. Over the years, Chris has established
himself as one of the premier brokers representing and directing a variety of tenants & landlords with
their respective real estate transactions & strategy. On top of his leasing work, Chris focuses heavily
on owner-user and Investor sales. Since 2014, Chris has leased & sold upwards of $400m dollars in
total transaction consideration.
Driven by in-depth market and transactional expertise, proactive & cutting edge concepts and a pure
overall passion for real estate, Chris van Keulen creates real estate solutions for his clients by focusing
on their present needs & goals, while preparing them for their futuristic success. By leveraging the
CBRE platform, specifically the Industrial & Logistics Practice Group, his clients benefit from the best
insight and execution in the business of Industrial Real Estate.
Chris is an active member of the East Bay Brokers Association and in his free time enjoys golf,
basketball and being active. Chris lives in Walnut Creek with his wife, Lauren, and son Brayden.
- Cassidy Turley Top 5 Broker Under 5 Years Experience 2010-2012
Professional Affiliations / Accreditations
- East Bay Brokers Board Member 2015-2019 (President 2019)
- State of California Licensed Real Estate
- NAIOP San Francisco/East Bay Chapter
- Saint Mary's College of California, Masters; Business Administration, 2010
- Saint Mary's College of California, Bachelor of Arts; Business Administration, 2007
- Bellarmine College Prep, 2003
Landlords Represented (Partial)
- Arkrow Partners
- DUKE Realty
- First Industrial Realty Trust
- Kings Crossing LLC
- LBA Realty
- LIFT Partners
- Terreno Realty
Tenants/Occupiers Represented (Partial)
- Atosa Catering Inc.
- Brewers Supply Group
- Coast Tropical
- Container Consulting Services
- LKQ Corp
- Shamrock Moving and Storage
- Shaw Carpet
- Spirit Logistics
- Sysco/Freshpoint Foods
- United Mechanical and Metal Fabricators Inc.
- Vericool Inc.