Christina Gridley passionately partners with CBRE professionals across North America as an innovative brand and business development marketing manager. As part of CBRE’s Americas Marketing Investor Services team, Christina creatively fuses CBRE’s insight, perspective, and platform with talented teams and strategy to strengthen business development strategies unique to each opportunity and client.
Christina knowledgeably applies her local and regional expertise gained as a Sr. Marketing Specialist partnering with professionals in CBRE’s Southeast and South Carolina markets since 2012. She focuses on delivering innovative strategies and is known for providing extraordinary outcomes.
Based in Greenville, SC since 2010, Christina is an active member of the community and participates in the Greenville Chamber’s LEAD initiative, PULSE—one of the largest young professional groups in the Southeast, and the largest in South Carolina. Recognized as a young leader in the region making an impact in their community and workplaces, she earned a spot as in Greenville Business Magazine’s Best and Brightest under 35 in 2016.
In 2014, she received the CBRE Labs Workplace Challenge Award in 2014, where her “smart building” innovation idea was chosen out of 105 individual ideas submitted nationally. She won a CBRE Best-In-Class award for the design of the Greenville News Site Offering Memorandum.
Before joining CBRE in 2012, Christina drove national corporate communication initiatives as a Communications and Graphics Design Specialist with Buffets, Inc., elevating operations and performance of more than 18,000 team members across more than 350 restaurants in 35 states serving approximately 100 million customers annually. And from 2005-2010, she served as the face of SEI Group Inc., a highly recognized and trusted partner within the Atlanta building sector, providing momentum generating communication and business development expertise to executive leadership.
- University of Georgia, The Grady College of Journalism and Mass Communication, A.B.J, Public Relations, 2005
- Greenville Chamber’s LEAD Initiative PULSE Member 2013-2017
- Hale’s Jeweler Leader of the Month, Nov. 2017
- Pacesetters Committee Member 2017
- Pacesetters Program Mentee 2014
- Advisory Council Committee Member 2013
- CONNECTS Committee Chair 2013
- CONNECTS Committee Member 2012
- Greenville Best and Brightest 35 and Under awardee, Greenville Business Magazine, 2016
- CBRE Marketing Mentor 2015-2016
- CBRE Best of Class Award Winner 2014
- CBRE Ambassador Award Nominee 2014
- CBRE Labs Workplace Challenge Winner 2013