Ms. Harbrook has been involved in Commercial Real Estate since 1996. She oversees Brokerage Support Services at CB Richard Ellis of Virginia, Inc., which includes marketing and administrative support staff for the Richmond office. Ms. Harbrook also has the responsibility of maintaining her team's web publishing, including property sites, and personal profiles. She was a Senior Real Estate Manager for five years, and therefore adds further depth to her team's capabilities in serving their clients.
Ms. Harbrook joined a small commercial real estate firm in Richmond in 1996, where she worked as a Real Estate Manager until 1999, when the firm was acquired by CBRE. She was promoted to a Real Estate Manager at this time. The Richmond office of CBRE was acquired by Robinson Sigma Commercial Real Estate in September 2000, and she joined the Partner office known as CB Richard Ellis of Virginia, Inc.
Ms. Harbrook has experience in many different types of real estate projects; Class A office, office-flex, retail and new development projects. As a Real Estate Manager, she was responsible for the day-to-day operations of properties, preparation of operating and capital budget projections, financial reporting, tenant relations and owner/client relations. Ms. Harbrook worked closely with the maintenance staff and has a strong knowledge of building systems and operations.
As a Brokerage Coordinator, Ms. Harbrook combines her management background and her creative abilities to provide superior service to her team and their clients. Ms. Harbrook strives to help her team and their clients reach a larger audience through her marketing abilities and her understanding of all facets of commercial real estate.
- 1998 Above and Beyond Award for the Washington/Baltimore/Virginia Market
- 1999 Real Estate Manager of the Year for the Washington/Baltimore/Virginia Market
- 1999 Employee of the Year for the Washington/Baltimore/Virginia Market
- CBRE External Customer Service Award - May, 2003 - Excellent Service to a National Client
- CBRE Internal Customer Service Award - 2nd Quarter, 2004 - Assistance in Planning the 2004 GRACRE Golf Tournament
- 2005 Employee of the Year - Richmond Office
- 2010 Employee of the Year - Marketing Support - Richmond Office