Christopher Taylor has been working in commercial real estate since 2002. Christopher left CBRE in 2005 to join one of Metro Vancouver’s most prominent development companies, acting in the capacity of Development and Leasing manager and participating in the development management, acquisition/disposition, asset management and leasing of much of their commercial and mixed-use projects.
After returning to CBRE in May 2010, Christopher has been involved in the listing and sale of over $1.4 Billion worth of development and investment properties and a lease transactions value of over $250,000,000. Over the course of his career, Christopher has gained a large industry knowledge base and developed a large network of contacts and relationships in the leasing development and investment community.
- Greater Vancouver Real Estate Board
- Canadian Real Estate Association
- International Council of Shopping Centres
- Anthem Properties
- Bosa Properties
- Chevron Canada
- Cressey Developments
- Glowbal GroupGrosvenor Americas
- Headwater ProjectsIntracorp Projects
- Marco Investments
- PCI Developments Corp.
- Platform Properties
- Royal Bank of Canada
- Townline Group of Companies
- Vedado Properties Wall Financial
- Wesbild Holdings