Chuck Nixon has specialized in commercial real estate in Phoenix, Arizona, since 1988. Since 1993, Mr. Nixon has focused his efforts exclusively as a tenant representation "occupier" specialist. As a member of CBRE's Global Workplace Solutions and Law Firm Practice Groups, Mr. Nixon's objective is to provide a quality and level of tenant representation unequaled in Phoenix. Mr. Nixon's team offers services which include strategic planning, market evaluation, financial analysis, construction management, project management, move management and transaction management.
Professional Affiliations /Accreditations
- Member, CBRE-Corporate Services and Law Firm Practice Groups
- Past Member, Fiesta Bowl Committee
- Volunteer, Cystic Fibrosis Fund Raising
- Volunteer, Christmas in April Charity
- Director, Paradise Valley Unified Schools, District Challenge for Charity
- Represented users in 37 transactions in excess of 100,000 SF
- Corporate client experience includes: American Express, Motorola, Bank One, Prudential Insurance, Bechtel, eFunds, Banner Health, etc.
- Law firm experiences include: Snell & Wilmer; Squire, Sanders & Dempsey; Steptoe & Johnson; Ballard, Spahr, Andrews & Ingersoll; Fennemore Craig, etc.
- Specific experience in headquarters transactions, lease renewals, lease acquisitions, strategic occupancy planning (campus), site acqusitions, build-to-suits, etc.
- Represent over 1,000,000 SF of Tenants annually
- San Diego State University, Bachelor of Science; Finance, Economics Minor