Chuck Richardson is a Senior Project
Manager for CBRE’s Project Management Group in Atlanta, GA. Mr. Richardson
works with multiple clients in the Atlanta area to achieve their project goals.
In addition to commercial property owners, Mr. Richardson represents
corporations throughout the Metro Atlanta area during tenant build-outs and
capital improvement projects. His responsibilities include project budgeting,
scheduling, program management, project management, move management, and
Prior to CBRE, Mr. Richardson was a
Project Manager for Waffle House where he managed the reimaging program for the
company nationwide. Projects ranged from site acquisition and relocation of
existing assets to remodeling and building modernization, including ADA and
building code adherence issues. Mr.
Richardson also acted as Waffle House, Inc.’s in-house landscape architect and
managed site plan review, utility, grading, and drainage issues.
Prior to Waffle House, Mr. Richardson was
a Landscape Architect and Rezone Coordinator for Williams and Associates, a
full service development consulting firm. Mr. Richardson represented clients on
single family, multi-family, and commercial real estate projects.
Professional Affiliations / Accreditations
- Registered Landscape Architect (RLA), Georgia
- Association of Young Real Estate Professionals, Member
- NAIOP, Member
- B.L.A in Landscape Architecture, University of Georgia
- Fundamentals of Project Management,
University of Texas Dallas
- Dixon Hughes Goodman – 50,000 SF Tenant Up-Fit
- Vonage – 79,000 SF Tenant Up-Fit
- McKesson – 60,000 SF Addition/Reconfiguration
- Tyco Global Center of Excellence – 25,000 SF Tenant Up-Fit
- Dixon Hughes Goodman
- Drax BioMass
- Goldman Sachs
- Noro Mosely
- Schiff Hardin
- Tyco Security
- UL Transactional
- Union Bank
- Waffle House, Inc.