CJ Goldberg is a Senior Associate in CBRE's Milwaukee office specializing in retail brokerage transactions. He started his career with CBRE in 2007 in Madison, Wisconsin, and transferred to the Milwaukee office in 2009.
CJ’s specializes in shopping center leasing working with national, regional and local landlords. Completed deals have ranged from lease transactions for existing and future developments and sale transactions for ground up developments and retrofits of existing buildings.
- Member, International Council of Shopping Centers (ICSC)
- Commercial Association of Realtors, Wisconsin (CARW)
- National Association of Realtors (NAR)
- Wisconsin Realtors Association (WRA)
- Graduate of the University of Wisconsin-Madison with a Bachelor’s degree in Political Science & History
- Greenfield Place Shopping Center, Greenfield, WI - 227,446 SF shopping center
- The Standard - East Side Library Redevelopment - Mixed-use development with 99 apartments, public library and 2,500 SF of retail
- Southridge Plaza, Greendale, WI - 80,813 SF shopping center
- The North End, Milwaukee, WI - Mixed-use development spanning 3 blocks with over 100,000 SF of retail
- The Latitude, Milwaukee, WI - Mixed-use development with 7,500 SF of retail
- CBL & Associates
- UWM Real Estate Foundation
- Mandel Group, Inc.
- Bouraxis Properties
- Bonnie Management
- Dermond Property Investments
- The UPS Store/Mail Boxes Etc.
- Jersey Mike’s Subs
- Dunkin' Donuts
- Great Clips