R. Clay Carson is CBRE's Valuation & Advisory Services group’s Managing Director for Nevada. Mr. Carson has over 25 years of experience in the real estate valuation and consulting business. With senior staff located in two offices, Las Vegas and Reno, CBRE’s Valuation Team services the entire state of Nevada.
Mr. Carson’s professional experience has been in the preparation and review of commercial real estate appraisals, litigation support, feasibility studies, rent analyses and market studies of commercial and multifamily residential properties. Primary experience encompasses a wide variety of property types including office, retail, industrial, multifamily, medical office, hotel/motel, restaurant, daily fee and country club golf course properties, low-income housing, branch banks, and special purpose properties.
- Certified General Real Estate Appraiser, State of Nevada, No. A.0003310-CG
- Appraisal Institute, Designated Member (MAI)
- Royal Institution of Chartered Surveyors, Member (MRICS)
- Texas A & M University, College Station, TX, Bachelor of Science Degree, Agricultural Economics, 1985
- Appraisal Institute courses recently completed include:
- Advanced Income Approach
- Advanced Highest and Best Use and Market Analysis
- Advanced Sales Comparison and Cost Approaches
- Demonstration Report
- Comprehensive Exam
- American Nevada Corp.
- California Bank & Trust
- CW Capital
- Deutsche Bank
- Goldman Sachs
- Haginas & Chapman
- LNR Partners
- Picerne Development
- Union Bank