Clinton Craig is a Project Manager serving on the Bank of America account for CBRE. In his current role, Mr. Craig works as an Admin Project Manager working on small to large renovations, Infrastructure projects, MAC, and process management within the Bank’s New England portfolio.
Clinton has over 13 years experience in Project Management and has successfully managed all phases of development and construction process including design, permitting, bidding, contract administration, base building systems, infrastructure, life / safety projects, high rise experience, variance process, code review, and tenant fit out, including furniture, fixtures and equipment and MAC.
Prior to joining CBRE Project Management, he managed, Projects for a Software company on a campus of 3 offices buildings and over 500,000 sq ft from planning to close out.
- International Facility Management Association (IFMA), Member
- Wentworth Institute of Technology, Bachelor of Science, Project Management
- Wentworth Institute of Technology, Associates, Architectural Technology
- Wentworth Institute of Technology, AutoCAD Certification Program
- CBRE, Manage by Fact, Failure Mode Effect Analysis, Lean Training Certificate
- OSHA Training
- Asbestos Training
- Life / Safety project at 111 Westminster St, Providence, RI approximately 360,000 sq ft 32 story high rise facility fully occupied by Bank of America. Project was approximately a 9 million dollar project that encompassed a new fire alarm system and egress issues. Worked with city officials to obtain 22 variances due to age of building and unique footprint of building. Completed 3 months early and saved over $250,000.00 in change order negotiations through out the project.
- Infrastructure work - Upgrade two Solar generator turbines, replaced life safety generator, and added new fuel system to 4 generators in critical facilities across the Bank’s foot print. Projects included design, construction, and commissioning.
- Small to large renovations for wealth management lines of business – Includes new offices, pantries, full construction renovation, furniture, carpet, window treatments, and programming for the space. Mystic, CT, Providence, RI, Cambridge, MA and New Bedford, MA.