Cody joined the CBRE Limited in 2014 specializing in all facets of Multi-Family building and land sales. As an Associate Vice President Cody works alongside industry leaders Bradley Gingerich, Paul Chaput and Bradyn Arth to provide the most comprehensive stream-lined service clients. Previous to joining CBRE, Cody spent five years working with another multinational commercial brokerage firm.
Cody is focused primarily on the multi-family, development land and land assembly sectors of the market. Over the course of Cody's career he has been directly involved in the acquisition/disposition of over $300 Million with of real estate throughout the Capital region and Alberta.
Cody is a graduate of Grant MacEwan University with a degree in Economics and has continued to advance his educational base through completion of various courses such as Dale Carnegie, Argus Valuation DCF and REALPac Finance & Investment in CRE. Cody currently sits on the MS Society Edmonton Chapter Board.
- MS Society Edmonton Chapter Board
- Grant MacEwan University, Bachelor of Economics
- Highstreet Ventures
- Canadian Urban
- MLC Group
- Rohit Group
- Spady Estate, 473 acres, $9 million, Land
- Sunset Valley, 128 units, $27 million, Multi-Family – Edmonton
- Northridge Village, 96 units, $17.8 million, Multi-Family - St. Albert
- Provincial Fort MacMurray lands, 980 acres, $30 million, Land
- Edgeworth Land, 78 acres, $6.6 million, Land
- S&D Walker Lands, 154 acres, $9 million, Land
- CBC Lands, 60 acres, $11.7 million, Land
- Nova Villa, 61 units, $6.7 million, Multi-Family - Edmonton