Since 2012, Connor Macaulay has been an occupier/tenant representation specialist out of CBRE Limited’s Downtown Toronto office. As an exclusive advocate for tenants, Connor is focused on providing strategic insight and professional advice to users of office space in Toronto and globally.
Connor brings a proven track record of successfully assisting his clients to align their corporate real estate strategy with their short and long term organizational goals. His personable, hard-working approach utilizes market expertise and financial aptitude to better tailor customized solutions that satisfy any unique real estate need.
Connor has joined with John Wallace, Vice President and James Butchard, Vice President to form an experienced reputable team committed to delivering remarkable value and professionalism to clients.
- Member, Toronto Real Estate Board (TREB)
- Member, Ontario Real Estate Association (OREA)
- Member, Canadian Real Estate Association (CREA)
- University of Western Ontario, Bachelor of Management and Organizational Studies, specializing in Finance with a minor in Economics
- Accenture Inc.
- Arthritis Society
- Auxly Group
- Black Creek Investments
- British Council
- Cambridge Mercantile Group
- Canadian Home Publishers
- Clear Channel
- Dorsay Developments
- EllisDon Corporation
- Golder Resources
- Infrastructure Ontario
- Jones Law
- JPMorgan Chase & Co.
- Koho Financial
- M Partners
- Marrelli Support Services
- Ontario Creates
- Open Systems
- S.I. Systems
- Simply Financial
- SnowStorm Technologies
- Torex Gold
- Trillium Gift of Life Network
- Waterfront Toronto
- Accenture Inc.*, 157,500 sq. ft.
- Golder Resources*, 66,200 sq. ft.
- Trillium Gift of Life Network, 30,000 sq. ft.
- JPMorgan Chase & Company, 27,000 sq. ft.
- StackAdapt*, 24,000 sq. ft.
- Simply Financial, 19,900 sq. ft.
- Ontario Creates, 17,000 sq. ft.
- Waterfront Toronto, 15,000 sq. ft.
- Auxly Group, 12,000 sq. ft.
- Koho Financial, 12,000 sq. ft.
- Canadian Home Publishers Inc., 11,000 sq. ft.
- Marrelli Support Services, 8,000 sq. ft.
- Torex Gold, 8,000 sq. ft.
- Black Creek Investments, 6,500 sq. ft.
- M Partners, 6,500 sq. ft.
- Clear Channel, 6,000 sq. ft.
- SnapTravel*, 6,000 sq. ft.
- Jobber, 6,000 sq. ft.