A seasoned professional with over 30 years of experience in the real estate industry, Constance Wilde has focused on investment property sales and development opportunities.
Experience includes strategic planning and pre-leasing of over 40 new retail shopping centers all over 100,000 square feet. Further experience includes successfully repositioning retail assets for disposition or redevelopment and land sales for development. Ms. Wilde has a keen eye for development or redevelopment opportunities for corporate and private clients, consultation with developers on land acquisition or disposition. Transaction experience includes investment sales, ground leases, build-to-suits and pad sales.
First-hand involvement in the development process from architectural planning, identifying potential tenants based on the market voids, financial analysis and proformas, pre-leasing, tenant improvement coordination, market planning and implementation, complex lease negotiations and asset disposition. This knowledge has greatly benefited developers, land sellers and buyers.
Professional Affiliations / Accreditations
- National CBRE Development Group and Capital Markets professional
- International Council of Shopping Centers (ICSC)
- Certified Commercial Investment Member (CCIM) 1996.
- CCIM designees are recognized for their graduate-level education and expertise in the areas of financial, market and investment decision analysis. The approximately 4,400 designees and 4,500 candidates comprise a formidable CCIM business network with local, regional, national and international commercial investment real estate connections.
- Certified Green Broker recognized by the USGBC
- Urban Land Institute
- Since joining CBRE, sold over $85 million of investment assets and $145 million of land.
- Successfully marketed and sold over 50 sites for Equilon in less than a year.
- Provided site selection services for developers, banks, grocery stores, apparel retailers, movie theaters and many other uses.
- University of Wyoming, Associate Arts
- Bank of America
- BH Properties
- Boeing Company
- Boeing Realty Corp.
- Center Trust Retail Properties
- Cinetopia Theatre
- First Washington Realty
- First Western Development
- Forest City
- Fred Meyer
- Frontier Bank
- Frontier Partnership
- Gateway Capital
- General Growth
- Heitman Capital Mgmt.
- Key Bank
- Legacy Partners
- Lexus Companies
- Parkway Capital
- PCC Natural Foods
- Seattle Housing Authority