Cooper Fratt specializes in representing Industrial User’s and Industrial Building Owner’s in the leasing, purchasing and disposition of industrial real estate in the Metro Phoenix Market. Cooper joined CBRE in 2008 after graduating from Gonzaga University with a degree in finance and four years on the varsity tennis team.
Just 5 years in to his career, Cooper has been involved in over 5 million square feet of Industrial Lease Transactions, over 3 million square feet of Industrial Sale Transactions and over 300 acres of Industrial Land Transactions.
Partnering with John Werstler and Jerry McCormick, the team carries over 70 years of industrial brokerage experience. Using a methodical approach, they pride themselves on analyzing each client’s real estate situation in great depth which allows them to obtain the best possible real estate outcome.
Areas of expertise include: Airport Area Industrial Market, Southwest Valley Industrial Market, Landlord Leasing, Tenant Representation, Owner/User Sales and Industrial Land Sales
Professional Affiliations / Accreditations
- NAIOP Member
- NAIOP Developing Leaders Steering Committee
- Urban Land Institute
- Discovery Triangle – Board of Directors
- Westmarc Economic Development Committee Member
- 2015 NAIOP "Emerging Broker of the Year"
- 2013 NAIOP "Rookie Broker of the Year"
- 2013 Finalist NAIOP "Developing Leader of the Year" Award
- 2012 CoStar Power Broker Award
- Gonzaga University, School of Business; Business Finance, May 2008
- The Alter Group
- EastGroup Properties
- Kitchell Development
- KTR Capital
- Mack Company
- Merit Partners
- Mesa Cold Storage
- Presson Corporation
- Seldin Company
- Trammel Crow Company
- Transpacific Development Company
- DB Schenker
- Gannett, Inc.
- Hajoca Corporation
- HD Supply
- Hensel Phelps
- Mor Furniture For Less
- Orbital Science Corporation