Corbin Janssen serves as a Vice President with the Houston Office Occupier Team. Over the course of his career, Corbin’s focus has been office tenant representation including financial underwriting, occupancy cost reduction strategies and lease structuring, along with building and investment acquisitions and dispositions.
Corbin's priority for his clients is to provide a resourceful, creative, well-communicated and financial goal-driven approach to reducing occupancy costs.
Professional Affiliations / Accreditation
- SIOR - Member Associate
- NAIOP Houston - Committee Board Member
- CGF - College Golf Fellowship
- Family Legacy - Sponsor
- Second Baptist Church, Woodway Campus - Member
- West University Little League - Head Coach
- Licensed Real Estate Salesperson - State of Texas
Baylor University, Bachelor Arts in Business/Corporation Communications