Courtney Galyan is an Associate at CBRE in the Advisory and Transaction retail division specializing in brokerage and development services. He has a strong focus in tenant representation and land acquisition.
Courtney began his real estate career with Gershman Brown Crowley, and was the Vice President of Development, overseeing more than 25 CVS development projects throughout New England. Courtney left the company in 2009 and became a multi-unit franchise owner and master developer for Marco's Pizza throughout central Indiana with 12 locations, and eventfully selling the company in 2014.
Prior to joining CBRE, Courtney was a Sr. Vice President of Retail at ALO Property Group, and was one of the original founding brokers of the company.
Courtney has quickly established himself as highly-qualified and experienced broker in Indianapolis. He is a member of ICSC, and serves on the board for the Indiana ICSC Next Generation Committee.
Professional Affiliations / Accreditations
- ICSC Member
- Board Member for the Indiana Next Generation Committee
- Licensed Real Estate Broker - State of Indiana
- Attended DePauw University & University of Denver
- Competitive Ironman Triathlete
- Board Member of Penrod Arts Fair
- Member of ICSC
- Served on the Board for the Conservation Group "Save the Last Great Fishery" - the Nation's Largest Environmental Conservation Movement
- Member of the Sigma Chi Fraternity
- Dollar Tree
- CVS Pharmacy
- Texas Roadhouse
- Prime Carwash
- Marsh Supermarkets
- Stock Yards Bank
- Rainbow Child Care Center
- Rainbow Apparel
- Roses Variety Stores
- Burger Mi