Craig Thomas is a Senior Vice President in the Salt Lake City office of CBRE whose principal focus is client representation for the acquisition and disposition of investment properties. Craig is the team leader and serves as the primary contact for the team’s clients. Since 1985 he has consistently been named one of the Top 5 Investment Brokers in Salt Lake City. Craig began his commercial real estate career in 1979 and has focused on representing clients on the acquisition and sale of investment properties since 1985.
Craig has specialized in investment property sales for the past 30 years. Throughout his tenure he has been involved in a broad spectrum of transactions, including office, retail, and industrial properties throughout the western United States. Craig has represented some of the nation’s most prestigious companies and has participated in sales and leasing transactions in excess of $3.1 billion during the 39 years in the business.
Craig is a licensed real estate broker in Utah, Wyoming, and Idaho.
Professional Affiliations / Accreditations
- Society of Industrial and Office Parks (SIOR) designation
- International Council of Shopping Centers (ICSC) – Member
- Salt Lake Board of Realtors – Member
- National Association of Realtors – Member
- Licensed Real Estate Agent in Utah, Wyoming and Idaho
- University of Utah, Bachelor of Arts, History (major), Finance (minor)
- Winner – CCIM Transaction of the Year (2017, East Bay Technology Park)
- Top 20 – Investment Properties Group's National Producers (CBRE)
- Finalist – CCIM Broker of the Year (2012)
- Commercial Real Estate Broker of the Year (Salt Lake City)
- Top 5 Investment Brokers in Salt Lake City
- Bond Commercial Properties
- DDR Corp.
- Farmers Insurance
- Ford Motor Company
- Hunt Investment Development
- KBS Realty Advisors
- Maier Siebel Baber
- Novell, Inc.
- Property Reserve Inc.
- Radisson Hotels
- Sorenson Companies
- Starwood Hotels
- The Boyer Company
- UBS Realty Investors
- Unico Properties LLC
- Vectra Management
- Zions Bank