Charlotte, NC 28244
Curt Grantham is the Global President of Client Solutions for CBRE’s Global Workplace Solutions (GWS) business. In this role, he leads the development and execution of GWS’s global growth strategy, which encompasses sales and solutions, including contracting and pricing, as well as client strategy and management consulting teams. He is also a member of CBRE’s GWS Global Executive Committee and the CBRE Global Leadership Council.
Previously, Curt was President of the Americas for the GWS business for CBRE. In that role, Curt oversaw the delivery of transaction management, project management, facilities management and strategic planning activities to clients in U.S., Canada, Latin America and the Caribbean. Prior to that position, he led the U.S. Eastern Division for GWS.
Curt joined the Trammell Crow Company (TCC) in 1984. He served in a number of production and leadership roles within the company, and most recently was responsible for the company’s Development and Investment segment for the southeastern U.S. markets. In this capacity, he led a team of professionals actively developing and acquiring office, industrial, retail, medical and multi-family projects across multiple markets. Curt was also a member of the TCC Operating Committee.
Professional Affiliations / Accreditations
- Society of Industrial & Office Realtors (SIOR)
- CoreNet Global
- YMCA of Greater Charlotte - Construction & Facilities Committee Chair, Capital Committee Member
- Project 658 - Board of Directors
- American Heart Association Charlotte Heart Ball Executive Leadership Team - Vice-Chairman 2012-2013, Chairman 2013-2014
- Young Life - Charlotte Latin School - Former Committee Chairman
- Arts & Science Council, Former Annual Drive Division Co-Chair
- Carolina Youth Commission, Board of Ambassadors
- The Harvest Center, Advisory Board.