- Day-to-day management of the Valuation Advisory team
- Responsible for customer relationship management and acquisition
- Ultimate responsibility for the quality of valuation process
- Valuation of property portfolios and individual buildings
- Business Valuations
- Valuation advice for acquisition and financing
- Valuations of offices, shops, logistics centres and residential properties
- Underwritings of individual buildings and (loan) portfolios
- Income generating properties (hotels, self-storage, datacenters, etc.)
- International projects
- Open, clear communication
- Outcome driven
Willem has more than 11 years of experience in commercial property, in particular in valuation. He finds fluctuations on the property market fascinating, and enjoys sharing his enthusiasm with clients. Managing teams and encouraging people to develop is another important motive. Willem is MRICS, RT, REV, as well as CIS HypZert MLV, which means he is qualified to determine the mortgage value for German mortgage bond banks. In 2011 he was awarded the degree of Master of Real Estate (MRE) at ASRE.
ASR, VastNed, Syntrus Achmea, IEF Capital, Cairn Real Estate, BerlinHyp, J.P. Morgan, Goldman Sachs
A personal note
"The people in this company have an incredible amount of knowledge about the property market. By analysing that knowledge and correctly communicating it to clients, they can make the right decisions. That gives me a buzz."