Dallas Anderson is a member of the Global Services Account Team, supporting a prominent financial institution located in the Charlotte, NC area, and nationally as a dedicated account Project Manager. Her role includes coordinating and implementing projects that range from move/add/change (MAC) projects to ground-up initiatives and tenant fit outs of office and retail banking space. Working within the client and CBRE's process guidelines, Dallas works to develop process plans, maintained budgets, and schedules from the programming and due diligence phase through construction and close out. Her position requires constant communication between the owners, contractors, architects, engineers and real estate managers in order to effectively complete construction projects on time and in a professional manner.
- Associate in Applied Science in Interior Design, Graduated 1996 Wentworth Institute of Technology, Boston Massachusetts
- Wells Fargo | NC, SC, MA
- Symcor US | NC, TN, MD, FL, GA
- Bradley, Arant, Boult & Cummings, LLP | Charlotte, NC
- Bank of America | Charlotte, NC
- Duke Energy | Charlotte, NC