Damon Feldmeth has been a commercial real estate broker with CBRE since 1996. He specializes in the sales and leasing of office properties. Damon is recognized as a leading commercial real estate consultant in Pasadena, Glendale and the San Gabriel Valley.
Damon has represented major institutional clients such as Grosvenor, Metropolitan Life Insurance and Gramercy Capital, as well as local entrepreneurial property owners and tenants.
Damon employs a strategic approach to serving his clients, by listening to his clients’ needs and formulating an action plan that is specific to each requirement. His comprehensive knowledge of the San Gabriel Valley market allows him to negotiate with strength, consistently beating the market and winning his clients favorable economic terms.
Professional Affiliations / Accreditations
- Member, American Industrial Real Estate Association (AIR)
Damon maintains a high level of community and charitable involvement. He is an active member of the UCLA Alumni Association, has served on the Building Committee for Huntington Hospital, volunteers as a tour guide at Polytechnic School in Pasadena and serves as the Camping Chairman of the San Gabriel Valley Council of the Boy Scouts of America.
- University of California Los Angeles, Bachelor of Science; Biology
- Represented Tenet HealthSystems in the sale of the former 13.4 acre St. Luke Medical Center in Pasadena.
- Represented Grosvenor in the sale of 2 North Lake Avenue, Pasadena, a 203,000 square foot class “A” high rise building.
- Represented Metropolitan Life Insurance in a 205,000 square foot lease to Southern California Edison in Irwindale.
- Sold the Thatcher Medical Center, a 70,000 square foot medical office building in Pasadena, to I.D.S.
- Subleased 50,000 square feet on behalf of Tenet HealthSystems in Alhambra.
- Represented World Vision in the sale of a 151,000 square foot office campus in Pasadena.
- Adohr Farms
- Apparel Production Services
- Bantry Holdings
- Brillstein Grey Productions
- Gateway Hydra
- Gramercy Capital
- Medical Manager
- Metropolitan Life Insurance
- NAPA Auto Parts
- Tosco Corporation