Dan Beverly, MAI, has been actively engaged in commercial real estate valuation and consulting services since 2007, and currently performs a variety of valuation and consulting engagements related to a wide variety of property types. Mr. Beverly is in the Valuation & Advisory Services Group’s Newport Beach office in the Southwest Region. Prior to joining CBRE, he held various appraisal positions with other national and international commercial real estate firms in both management and production roles.
Mr. Beverly has a broad range of experience in the valuation and analysis of a variety of asset types including hotels and resorts, multifamily, industrial, retail, office, auto dealership, development land, religious institutions, net leased, ground leased, specialty medical, agricultural, mixed use, day care, institutional, recreational, special use, and going-concern valuations of complex assets, among others.
Mr. Beverly’s expertise includes valuation of fee simple, leased fee, and leasehold interests, hotel/resort and multifamily feasibility studies, highest and best use studies, multifamily rental and marketability studies, a variety of easements, re-use and redevelopment projects, acquisition/disposition, foreclosure and pre-foreclosure related valuations, and various estate-related valuations.
Mr. Beverly has provided ongoing appraisal and consulting services to REITs, institutional and local lending institutions, law firms, pension funds, CPA’s, governmental entities and agencies, buyers, sellers, investors, and developers, among others.
- Appraisal Institute, Designated Member (MAI)
- Certified General Real Estate Appraiser, State of California, No. AG3003262
- Certified General Real Estate Appraiser, State of Hawaii, No. CGA-1265
- Certified General Real Estate Appraiser, State of Florida, No. RZ3570
- Certified General Real Estate Appraiser, State of New York, No. 46000052456
- Certified General Real Estate Appraiser, State of Washington, No. 1102523
- University of Central Florida, Orlando, FL – B.S. Business Administration - 2008