Dan Ward is an Associate at CBRE where he focuses on Advisory & Transaction Services. Based in CBRE’s Madison, Wisconsin office, Dan and his team focus their expertise on acquisition and disposition of industrial/commercial properties, office properties, retail properties as well as leasing of all asset classes in the State of Wisconsin, on behalf of institutional and regional clients.
Dan brings more than 23 years of experience working in equity and commercial real estate markets. Prior to joining CBRE, Dan was President of United Land Development Company for twelve years. With a developer’s background, Dan has extensive knowledge of the development process – from raw land acquisition, to taking projects through the entitlement process with Planning Commissions and County, City and Municipal Boards and Councils, to finally helping clients navigate the building process, all the while keeping the client’s best interest first and foremost.
Prior to working in commercial real estate, Dan spent 11 years working in analyst and sales functions, providing investment counsel to some of the world’s largest institutional investors, primarily mutual fund and hedge fund managers with assets under management in excess of $500 billion dollars.
Professional Affiliations / Accreditations
- Licensed Real Estate Agent in Wisconsin
- Member of NAIOP (National Association of Industrial and Office Properties)
- Member of NAR (National Association of Realtors)
- Member of WRA (Wisconsin Realtors Association)
- Member of CARW (Commercial Association of Realtors-Wisconsin)
- Member of Madison CBG (Commercial Brokers Group)
- Arizona State University; B.A. Spanish Literature and Language - Graduated Magna Cum Laude
- Studied abroad in Madrid, Spain at Boston University
- Languages: English and Spanish
- Home Depot
- Michael Baker Int’l
- MacArthur Co.
- Green Street Development
- Midway Dental Supply
- Green Griffith Borg Breen
- Atrium Group
- Associated Bank
- Telcom Construction
- True North Investments