Danny Dik is a Senior Director with the Valuation and Advisory Services Group. His work involves taking part in a wide variety of appraisal and consulting assignments as well as performing real estate investment and financial analysis, development analysis, and market research.
Danny has been with CBRE for over 11 years and has been involved in a number of consulting and appraisal assignments.
- AACI Designation, Appraisal Institute of Canada
- Member of the Appraisal Institute of Canada
- MRICS Designation, The Royal Institute of Chartered Surveyors UK
- Bachelor of Science in Valuation & Real Estate Management, University of West of England
- AEC International
- Bamburgh Properties
- Bank of China (Canada)
- Bank of Montreal
- Canada Post
- Canuck Properties Ltd.
- City of Toronto
- Commercial Bank of China (Canada)
- HSBC Bank Canada
- Imperial Oil Limited
- Industrial Bank of China
- RBC Royal Bank
- TD Bank
- Times Group Corporation
- AEC International, Land valuation, 149,410 sq. ft.
- Bamburgh Gardens Properties Inc., Valuation of a retail plaza, 108,565 sq. ft.
- Bank of China (Canada), Valuation of land, retail and industrial properties
- City of Toronto, Valuation of municipal properties and land valuation for development charges
- HSBC Bank Canada Valuation of land, retail and industrial properties
- Imperial Oil, Land valuation for gas station sites
- Industrial & Commericla Bank of China (Canada), Valuation of land, retail and industrial properties
- Public Services & Procurement Canada, Valuation and market research of federal government offices and land
- RBC Royal Bank, TD Bank, Scotiabank,
Canadian Imperial Bank of Commerce & Bank of Montreal,
Valuation of land, retail and industrial properties