Darby is the CEO of CBRE|Buffalo. A Certified Public Accountant;with over 20 years of experience in healthcare and government finance, most recently as the Acting Comptroller for the City of Buffalo, Darby joined CBRE|Buffalo in 2012. Prior to being named CEO in January 2015, Darby was the CFO and Director of Operations for CBRE|Buffalo, focusing on streamlining facility management processes and implementing growth initiatives.
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- CBRE National Women's Network
- Compass House; Vice President
- Erie County Medical Center; Board Member
- WNY Women’s Foundation; Finance Committee, former Treasurer
- Elmwood Franklin School; Finance Committee, Board Member