As a First Vice President based in Seattle, Dave Magee, SIOR, focuses on commercial investment sales in the Puget Sound region. He primarily supports private capital investors with real estate acquisitions and dispositions, working across multiple property types, including office and industrial. Dave brings his clients seasoned expertise, honed over 35 years in the industry.
Prior to joining CBRE, Dave spent three decades with Cushman & Wakefield, most recently serving as Managing Principal and market leader overseeing all Seattle/Bellevue business lines. His tenure also included 20 years as a Southend office specialist and member of the Boeing team. Dave was repeatedly named a top 10 producer at the firm, recognized for his work in tenant representation, office leasing and investment sales.
Dave’s entire career has focused on the Puget Sound region save for a three-year stint in Alaska where he brokered office, industrial and retail projects funded by a new oil pipeline. He is an active member of the greater Seattle community and a proud graduate of the University of Washington.
Professional Affiliations / Accreditations
- Society of Industrial and Office REALTORS® (SIOR)
- Washington Commercial Association of Realtors - current member, former President
- Commercial Brokers Association - Board of Directors
- Plymouth Housing - Partner Cultivation Committee Member
- Seattle Aquarium - Board of Directors
- University of Washington, Bachelor of Arts in Zoology