David has been a leader in the Edmonton market since 1990. He leads the National Investment Team Edmonton and has been involved in sales of over $4.0 billion of the investment properties throughout the Province. David opened the CBRE Edmonton office in 1995 and is responsible for the entire Edmonton operation.
Prior to opening the office, David was employed by Knowlton Realty Ltd. in Edmonton from 1990 to 1995. From 1993 to 1995, he managed the office and was involved in major lease and sale transactions throughout the City.
The National Investment Team – Edmonton has consistently been a market leader and was awarded the CBRE Richard A. Pogue award for Top Team in Canada for 2006 and 2007.
- CBRE Hutcheson Award - National Team Award – General - 2006, 2007
- President, Kids Up Front Foundation
- President, Royal Glenora Club
- University of Alberta, Bachelor of Commerce, Major in Finance
- Artis REIT
- Aspen Properties
- Bentall Kennedy (Canada) LLP
- Brookfield Properties Corporation
- Canadian Urban Limited
- CPP Investments
- Dundee REIT
- GWL Realty Advisors
- Morguard Investments
- Slate Properties
- Synergy Properties Ltd.
- WAM Development Ltd.
- York Realty
- Canadian Western Bank Place, $125,250,000
- Enbridge Tower, Downtown Office, $44,325,000
- HSBC, Downtown Office, $83,400,000
- 10130-103 Street, Downtown Office, $90,850,000
- Prospect Place, Suburban Office, $23,050,000
- Meadowlark Health & Shopping Centre, Retail, $75,750,000
- Vermont Portfolio, Industrial, $52,900,000
- Sun Life Portfolio, Industrial, $28,250,000
- Princeton Portfolio, Multi-Market, $108,000,000