David Brennan is a Senior Managing Director based in Sacramento, California. With over 180 employees, including 80 sales professionals, he oversees all aspects of the company’s business throughout California's Central Valley and Northern Nevada markets in addition to leading the Northwest Industrial Network including Seattle, Portland and Hawaii. Mr. Brennan oversees all lines of business in the region including Brokerage Services, Valuation and Advisory Services, Asset Services, Project Management, and Debt and Equity Finance. His direction includes business development, client relations, training, and strategic business planning. Mr. Brennan's 25 years of experience in commercial real estate offers local market knowledge and an unyielding dedication to excellence in real estate services.
Mr. Brennan's leadership skills in management, brokerage and client relations ensure the continuation of CBRE’s 60-year market dominance in the region's commercial real estate market. Most recently, Mr. Brennan was named Northwest Region Industrial Practice Leader where he is responsible for growing the firm's industrial business in the western region.
Professional Affiliations / Accreditations
- Member, SIOR (Society of Industrial and Office Realtors)
- Former President, Association of Commercial Real Estate
- Board of Directors, Downtown Sacramento Partnership
- Board of Directors, Sacramento Metro Chamber of Commerce
- Board of Directors, Business Council Inc. of San Joaquin County
- Member, CBRE Western Division Executive Committee
- Member, Lambda Alpha
- California Broker's License