David Erickson is a Senior Associate for the Land Services Group with CBRE specializing in the evaluation and sale of land slated for residential, senior living and self-storage development throughout the Chicagoland area.
Prior to joining CBRE, David was VP of Acquisitions for a hedge fund focused on land acquisition, asset management, market analysis, feasibility pro-forma, contract negotiation, leasing and tenant selection and due-diligence for prospective residential communities. Additionally, David has extensive experience as a portfolio manager and lead trader for a derivatives trading firm that traded a myriad of financial instruments at the Chicago Board Options Exchange.
David earned his Bachelor Degree in Finance from Eastern Illinois University and an MBA from the University of Notre Dame, Mendoza School of Business.
David is a licensed Real Estate Broker in Illinois.
Major Land Transactions
- South Side of Deselm, West Side of N1000W Roads | Manteno, IL | 248.00 Acres
- NEC OF I-55 and I-80 | Joliet, IL | 264.00 Acres
- I-65, Southwest of Route 231 | Crown Point, IN | 94.60 Acres
- NEC & SEC of 191st St & 88th Avenue | Mokena, IL | 75.65 Acres
- 111th St. & 248th Avenue | Naperville, IL | 10.00 Acres
- 2315 Sanders Road | Northbrook, IL | 9.35 Acres
- Lot 5, Route 47, and Reed Road | Huntley, IL | 1.84 Acres
- Hunt Club Drive & Minkler Road | Oswego, IL | 1.00 Acres
- North Side of Delay, West Side of Owens Road | Frankfort, IL | 0.25 Acres
- Bickford Senior Living
- Metro Storage
- Capitol Senior Housing
- Hartz Homes
- DuPage County Health Department
- St. Joseph Schools
- Formation Development
- K. Hovnanian Homes
- Lexington Homes
- The Michael Organization