David Henney specializes in multifamily and development sites in Los Angeles, focusing on the West Side and San Fernando Valley area. He is known for his integrity, efficiency and creativity in achieving his clients’ investment goals.
Prior to joining CBRE, David worked on a team that lead Marcus & Millichap’s multifamily development sales in 2014. Through his experience, he has gained a thorough understanding of development, which gives him a competitive advantage in determining a property’s best value proposition. He consistently earns clients’ repeat business due to his commitment to putting their interests first, while applying his in-depth understanding of real estate economics and finance.
Prior to joining the brokerage industry, David spent time with CommonWealth Partners and Pacific Development Partners, where he developed an institutional approach in the deal-making process. David was on USC’s Ski & Snowboard team while studying economics and business after he graduated a varsity athlete from Loyola High School of Los Angeles.
Professional Affiliations / Accreditations
- Alumni Real Estate Network, USC
- California Apartment Association
- The Apartment Association of Greater Los Angeles
- University of Southern California, Bachelor of Arts in Economics
- University of Southern California, Minor in Business Administration with a focus in Real Estate Finance