David Smith joined CBRE’s retail practice as an Associate in 2018. David specializes in Tenant and Landlord representation, land acquisition, and dispositions, supporting clients in DFW, Texas, and surrounding states. He also supports senior brokers with both regional and national client accounts, providing market research, site selection, and lease or sale negotiation services. David’s experience on both the Landlord and Tenant representation sides of the business help him identify the best opportunities and secure the best deals for CBRE’s clients.
Prior to joining CBRE, David worked as an intern with Hopkins Commercial Real Estate where he supported the development, leasing and property management of shopping centers throughout Dallas/Fort Worth. Through his experience, David has quickly developed a deep understanding of the Dallas/Fort Worth retail and real estate markets.
A Minnesota native, David made his way to Dallas and graduated from Southern Methodist University, majoring in Finance with a concentration in Real Estate Finance. While at SMU, David was a member of the Real Estate Club and Phi Delta Theta Fraternity.
- Bachelor's Degree in Finance – Southern Methodist University; Dallas, TX
- Feet Fleet
- Louisiana Famous Fried Chicken
- Lines By Om
- Pristine Express Car Wash
- Hunter Plaza
- MacArthur Plaza
- Cedar Hill Village
- SWC US HWY 380 & Future Cole St
- Stonebridge Plaza
- North Denton Loop 288 Development Tracts
- Marketplace at Highland Village
- Westlake TX – Corporate Campus Fitness Opportunity
- I-35W & FM 1187 Development Tract
- 1001 Ross Avenue
- Costco Anchored Retail Center & Pad Site
- Former Mercedes-Benz Dealership & Service Center
- Preston Lebanon Plaza
- Canal Park Shopping Center
- Irving Endcap 2511 W LBJ Freeway
- Waco Valley Endcap