David Solomon is one of the top commercial office professionals specializing in the San Fernando, Santa Clarita and Conejo Valleys. His name is regularly associated with some of the largest transactions and projects in the area, including Warner Center, Westlake and Valencia. His strong financial background has made him an expert on the intricacies of the commercial office market.
Mr. Solomon honed his substantial real estate negotiation and analysis skills while working at Prudential Insurance Co., which boasts one of the largest real estate portfolios in the United States. At CBRE, Mr. Solomon's financial background has made him a natural asset to top clients like Bentall Kennedy, Invesco and Mass Mutual Life Insurance Company.
- 2009 Top 225 Sales Producer, company wide
- Named Los Angeles Power Broker for being Top 20 Office Leasing Broker, according to CoStar Group – 2004, 2007, 2009
- Top 75 Broker in Southern California according to “Real Estate – Southern California“ with $246 Million in transactions (45 leases, 13 sales) for 2004
- Winner Los Angeles Business Journal Award for ‘Biggest Lease’ in Los Angeles - 2003
- Top 10 Sales Producer, San Fernando Valley – 2002-2005
- Top 15 Sales Producer, Los Angeles North – 2006 - 2010