In 1986, “Dave” Volk joined CBRE’s Tucson office as a market analyst. After receiving additional training in lease and investment analysis, he moved directly into the Office Department as a sales and leasing specialist, working on the sales and leasing of the larger office and medical developments in Tucson. He has been a consistent top producer in the Tucson office, working with both small and large investors, non-profits, governmental agencies and developers. He has assisted both the State of Arizona and the State of Pennsylvania (disposition of a portfolio of over $100,000,000 worth of properties and securities), and represented many of the Fortune 500.
Professional Affiliations / Accreditations
- Former SIOR, Specialist, Office properties, as certified by the Society of Industrial and Office Realtors
- Former President/Board Chair, CODAC Behavioral Health, which provides substance abuse/mental health services for the indigent.
- Member, USGBC (United States Green Building Council)
- Member, 162nd Fighter Wing Minutemen, a support group for the Arizona Air National Guard
- Member, Rotary Club of Tucson
- Member, The President's Club, University of Arizona
- Member, National Association of Industrial and Office Professionals
- Former Board Member, Parent Connection
- Current Board Member, Fox Tucson Theatre Foundation
- Santa Clara University, Bachelor of Science; Commerce and Finance(accepted with honors)
- Dave Volk has sold over 4 million square feet of commercial property during his 28 years in commercial real estate sales and leasing with CBRE, including selling the largest office building in Tucson, leasing Tucson’s first private sector Energy Star office building and its first LEED Certified Office project.
- 1999, 2000, 2001 & 2012 winner, annual CCIM Office Market Forecast Competition with the most accurate prediction of market performance in each of the four years he competed.
Significant Sales Assignments
- 5151 E. Broadway
- Wilmot Corporate Plaza
- Corporate Life Portfolio
- Fennemore Craig
- Freeport McMoRan
- Level 3
- Northrop Grumman
- Snell Wilmer
- American Red Cross
- Casey Family Program
- Community Partners
- El Dorado Hospital
- Parent Connection
- Pima Council on Aging
- State of Arizona
- Tanque Verde Pediatrics