In July 2019, CBRE Group, Inc. (NYSE: CBRE) acquired CBRE | MEGA, a long-standing joint affiliate and the leading full-service commercial real estate services operation in Omaha.
David Barton is a First Vice President with CBRE specializing in office leasing and sales.David’s clients include both tenants and landlords.Since 1996, David has been involved in the leasing of over 3 million square feet of space totaling over $210 million in rents.In addition, David has been involved in property sales in excess of $73 million.
As a leader of the office division, David was a member of the Xceligent Advisory Board, responsible for providing his expertise in assisting in the compiling of pertinent market information for the use by real estate professionals involved in the Omaha market.
Prior to joining CBRE, David worked in the natural gas business handling contracts where he developed the skills and detail necessary to successfully close long term lease arrangements.
David has consistently been the recipient of CBRE|MEGA’s highest honors for outstanding sales achievement each year since joining the firm.
- Licensed Real Estate Salesperson, Nebraska and Iowa
- CCIM designation coursework complete
- Board Member, Xceligent Advisory
- Member, Omaha Chamber of Commerce
- Former Board Member and Coach, Elkhorn Soccer Club
- Former Board Member, American Heart Association
- Past Recipient, CBRE|MEGA President’s Club
- Past Recipient, CBRE|MEGA Chairman’s Club
- Past Recipient, CBRE|MEGA Platinum Club
- Bachelor of Science, Business Administration in Finance, Northern Arizona University
- Alegent Health
- American Express
- First National
- Ford Credit Corporation
- Merrill Lynch
- Nebraska Families Collaborative
- R.F. Waite
- RBC Wealth
- Time Warner