With over twenty-eight (28) years of commercial real estate experience, Dean Haney brings a wealth of market knowledge to his clients. He has specialized in industrial properties in the South Bay Area of Los Angeles County for the last twenty-four (24) years at CBRE, and was a senior real estate manager for four (4) years at IDS Real Estate Group.
His areas of specialty include: landlord and tenant representation, "ground-up" development projects, property acquisitions/ dispositions and land sales.
From sourcing, converting, and transacting both landlord/seller (disposition) and tenant/buyer (acquisition) assignments to identifying redevelopment sites and determining their highest and best use, Dean is well capable of providing successful results for his clients in a competitive environment.
Formerly a senior real estate manager, Dean managed a portfolio of office, retail and industrial properties, where he performed day-to-day management duties, including construction management, leasing and sales. He worked with a wide variety of companies ranging from large financial institutions to individual owners.
- CBRE (1995-present) Brokerage (23 years)
- CB Commercial (1994-1995) Real Estate Manager (1 year)
- Investment Development Services (1990-1994) Real Estate Manager (4 years)
- California State Real Estate Salespersons License
- Member of the American Industrial Real Estate Association (AIR)
- USC Palos Verdes Alumni Association
- USC Marshall School of Business Alumni Association
- Urban Land Institute (ULI)
- San Pedro Coastal Council
- Point Fermin Residents' Association
- Lanakila Outrigger Canoe Club
- Richstone Foundation
- University of Southern California, Marshall School of Business - Real Estate Finance
- South Bay Public Warehouse
- TA Realty
- Swift Terminal Properties
- Guthrie Development Company
- First Industrial
- US Blanks
- Matson Shipping
- Investment Development Services
- Cornerstone Ventures
- Davis Partners
- California Cartage Company
- Chandler Partners
- TPL Metals
- SCAT Enterprises