Denise Vaughn is an Assistant Real Estate Manager, with over eight years of industry experience. She assists on portfolios that contain industrial, office, and retail space.
Ms. Vaughn oversees tenant relations and retention by visiting tenants on a regular basis and making their concerns a priority. She also handles contract bidding for various projects with a focus on reducing expenses while maintaining an appropriate scope of work. Ms. Vaughn also has experience with financial reporting requirements of both individual owners and institutional clients. Denise joined CBRE in February 2015.
Prior to joining CBRE, Ms. Vaughn managed a portfolio 900,000 square feet located throughout the Kansas and Missouri area. In this role, she was responsible for tenant relations and retention, contract negotiations with vendors, site maintenance, service issues and the collection of revenue.
- University of Missouri, Bachelor of Arts degree with a minor in Journalism
- FAA - 204,000 SF Single-tenant 5-story government building with cafeteria and fitness center
- Hawthorne Plaza - 114,986 SF Premier retail property in Overland Park, Kansas
- Executive Centre 1, 2 and 3 - 220,618 SF Professional office complex in Overland Park, Kansas
- Lackman Business Park - 421,267 SF bulk warehouse industrial development
- Crossroad Industrial - 175,014 SF Flex and distribution center facility