Deb Hale, RPA, is a Vice President with CBRE|MEGA. Deb has been in the property management business for many years. She joined the company in 1999 as an on-site residential community manager and transitioned to the corporate office to manage a diverse portfolio. Deb is responsible for all aspects of property management, from preparation and implementation of annual budgets, maintaining owner/tenant relationships, supervising and scheduling building maintenance technicians, and negotiating maintenance and service contracts. Prior to joining CBRE|MEGA, Deb managed several multi-family residential buildings for a local real estate company and she worked for the Douglas County Register of Deeds.
Deb currently manages a portfolio that includes over one hundred multi-family residential units, single and multi-tenant retail, office and industrial buildings.
- Licensed Real Estate Salesperson, State of Nebraska
- Board of Directors, Building Owners and Managers Association (BOMA) 2013-Present
- City of La Vista, City Council Member - 2012-Present
- Former executive board member of the Nebraska Brain Injury Association
- Past President of Pi Gamma Mu, Bellevue University
- Sarpy County Crime Stoppers Annual Citizen Award 2002
- Bachelor of Science, Psychology - Bellevue University
- Real Property Administrator (RPA), Building Owners and Managers Institute (BOMI)
- Crime Free Multi-Housing Certificate, Douglas and Sarpy County, NE and Pottawattamie County, IA
- Currently working towards a Facility Management Administrator (FMA) designation from the Building Owners and Managers Institute (BOMI)