In her role as Business Operations Manager, Diane provides a strategic link in support of business development and the operational day-to-day brokerage activities of the firm by combining client services with a broad commercial real estate knowledge. Her experience, attention to detail, and work with so many departments over her tenure allows her a unique perspective on how best to improve our training and education for the brokerage professionals and administrative staff while ensuring we are using best of class documents and templates to deliver our services. Diane’s responsibilities include:
- Sale closing coordinator overseeing review of 100± sale closing files annually
- Assistant to the Sr. Managing Director and member of the Leadership Team
- Training and support for sales professionals and marketing staff to assist the company in bringing the full range of CBRE’s brokerage services platform to our investor and occupier clients
- Implementation of managed brokerage initiatives for sales professionals on all service lines: office, retail, industrial, multi-family and corporate services
- Evaluation of executable agreements and client work product for accuracy, compliance and service excellence standards
- Liaison and support for certain communications and marketing initiatives and media deliverables including new business presentations & proposals, marketing materials, social media plans and select press releases
Diane joined CBRE|Martin in 1995 and previously held the positions of Assistant Property Manager, Property Manager, Executive Assistant and Global Corporate Services Project Manager. Her earlier experience includes comprehensive institutional client planning and reporting, management of lease and sale transactions and building operations for maximized portfolio performance.