Since 2002, Don has been representing landlords of office buildings throughout the entire Memphis MSA, focusing on financial analysis, market research, marketing strategies, and is exclusively engaged in Landlord/Owner representation.
During his career, Don has worked on 3.8 million square feet of assignments. Notable properties have included the Tower at Peabody Place, Pembroke Square, Lenox Park, Renaissance Center, The Forum, Thousand Oaks Business Center, One Commerce Square, Brinkley Plaza, One Memphis Place, Toyota Center, and Morgan Keegan Tower.
Don is a graduate of the Fellows Program with the New Memphis Institute, which seeks to develop leaders in the Memphis community.
- Affiliate Broker Real Estate License in Tennessee and Mississippi
- Member, National Association of Realtors
- Member, Memphis Area Association of Realtors Commercial Council
- Member, Urban Land Institute
- Executive Committee, Co-Chair of Young Leaders Group, Urban Land Institute
- Board Member, Downtown Porter Boys and Girls Club
- Advisory Board Member, CoStar
- Founding Member, "Downtown Works" Office Campaign
- Fellows Program graduate, New Memphis Institute
- Class Representative, Memphis University School Alumni Association
- Pinnacle Producers Club - 2011-2014
- Furman University, Bachelor of Arts; History, 2002