Don Feldmeyer is Engineering Operations Manager, providing senior technical and operational direction and support for Technical Services in both Tampa and Orlando. His responsibilities include assisting in the development of policies, leading new assignment transitions for engineering and advising on more technical site specific projects across North Florida. As an member of the Florida statewide leadership team, Don is the local market lead for Technical Services project management assignments in both markets. He is also on the CBRE Florida Hurricane Committee.
In Don’s 25 year career at CBRE, he has also served as Senior Chief Engineer responsible for supervising outside vendors and contractors, training and supervising new maintenance employees, and scheduling work orders and repairs. He worked with property managers, project management, vendors, and owners on capital projects, ensuring all possible cost savings, as well as consistent best-in-class services are delivered to CBRE clients.
- BOMA Greater Tampa Bay, Engineer of the Year, 2015 & 2006
- CBRE Florida Asset Service North Florida Team Player of the Year, 2015
- CBRE Florida Asset Services Shining Star Award, Q4 2012
- CBRE Florida Asset Services Outstanding Effort Award, 2011
- CBRE Florida Asset Services Shining Star Award, 2009
- Pinellas Vocational-Technical School, Construction Estimation, 1987
- St. Petersburg Vocational-Technical School, Carpentry, 1980
- St. Petersburg High School, 1980
- DRA Industrial Portfolio – 19 buildings, 1.6 million sq. ft
- Evergreen Industrial Portfolio – 34 buildings, 1.8 million sq. ft
- Carillon Office Park - Allstate Building Portfolio – 3 buildings, 350,000 sq. ft.
- Bay Vista Office Portfolio – 1 office building, 54,000 sq. ft. and 5 flex buildings, 139,689 sq. ft.
- Palmetto Business Park – 2 buildings, 534,020 sq. ft. on 46 acres
- DRA Office Portfolio – 8 buildings, 900,000 sq. ft.