Don Moody joined CBRE as a First Vice President in April 1999 to develop a Land Group specializing in seller representation of undeveloped and under-utilized land and property. Don has extensive experience with all aspects of raw land development in residential, commercial, industrial, multi-family and mixed-use product.
Don specializes in acquisition strategies, platting, land use planning for large and small projects, annexations, rezones, and building permit approvals, land development consulting, sensitive land issues, hazardous waste issues and wetland issues and consulting for property owners on highest and best use.
A client driven real estate professional for over 40 years, Don provides an array of services for landowners, from real estate strategy and evaluation through final transaction closing. Don has a full breadth of development and product expertise – industrial, office, retail, residential and mixed use. Because of his vast experience Don is an expert in determining the highest and best use and an exit strategy for a client’s property.
With many years of experience, Don has relationships with a network of land use consultants, engineers, architects, biologist and soils scientists as well as local and national developers and investors.
Professional Affiliations / Accreditations
- President, Western Pacific Properties, Inc. (1975 – 1999)
- Owner/Broker of Western Pacific Properties, Inc. (1973 – 1999)
- Top Producer at Western Pacific Properties, Inc. (1976 – 1999)
- Past Member, Downtown Seattle YMCA Board of Directors
- Past Member, International Right of Way Association (IRWA)
- Member, Commercial Brokers Association
- Lifetime Member, Warren Family Properties, LLC, Board of Directors
- Past Member, International Council of Shopping Centers (ICSC)
- State of Montana Real Estate Sales Person since 2008
- State of Washington Real Estate Broker since 1970
- State of Oregon Real Estate Broker since 1999
- Founding Member of the National Land Service Group at CBRE
- Habitat for Humanity project – Lakewood, WA
- Habitat for Humanity Build – Guatemala
- Step by Step, pro-bono real estate services provided
- PCC Farmland Trust, pro-bono real estate services provided
- CBRE Top Ten Producer – 2005
- CBRE Top Ten Producer – 2002
- CBRE Top Ten Producer – 2000
- Bachelor of Arts, Central Washington University