Donovan Nolan is a Senior Project Manager with CBRE’s Project Management Services in Denver, Colorado. With more than 10 years of experience successfully leading teams on large, ground-up projects, as well as complex renovations that require facilities remain operational 24/7, he takes pride in his commitment to quality client outcomes.
Through CBRE's integrated platform, Donovan provides comprehensive project management services including, business and capital planning, pre-construction and site selection, design and construction management, owner equipment and move, and closeout.
Each client is assured proactive communication and technical documentation to minimize risk throughout the project cycle, site due diligence, and cost saving solutions without compromising quality. Donovan’s past clients include CDOT, City of Westminster, Englewood Schools, Nissan North America, Miles Partnership, TerraLUX, Inc., and National Valuation Consultants, Inc.
Prior to joining CBRE, Donovan worked for the General Contractor/Design Build company managing office and field project responsibilities.
Professional Affiliations / Accreditations
- Construction Specification Institute of America (CSI)
Construction Document Technology (CDT) Certificate
LEED® Accredited Professional
US Green Building Council (USGBC)
- Southwestern College, Kansas, Bachelor of Science; Business and Computer Science
- Eagle County School District 2006 Bond Program, $128.3 million | Three High Schools + One Elementary School
- Englewood Schools, CO, $62 million | Renovate/New 7-12 Campus & Renovate Alternative HS
- City of Westminster, $26 million | 2 6-800 Parking Garages
- CDOT, $21 million | Region 2 HQ / Ground up BTS
- Colorado Mountain College, $13.9 million | Breckenridge Campus
- Miles Partnership, $1.3 million | TI project
- Nissan North America, $1.1 million | TI project
- PERA Bowles, Inc., $965,000 | Landlord Rep TI
- TerraLUX, $670,000 | Expansion/TI Project
- National Valuation Consultants, Inc., $300,000 | Expansion/TI Project
City of Westminster
Colorado Mt College
Eagle County Schools
National Valuation Consultants, Inc.
Nissan North America
PERA Bowles, Inc.
Roaring Fork School District
Roaring Fork Transportation Authority