Andrew Genova is an Executive Managing Director with CBRE’s Client Care Americas, U.S. Investor Services team. In his role, he is responsible for overall management and coordination of client relationships for key strategic account clients throughout the United States. Drew organizes Client Care Americas team members around specific clients in conjunction with other CBRE professionals to deliver the full power of CBRE’s Investment Services platform, including leasing, property management, investment sales, valuation and finance services.
Additionally, Drew leads CBRE’s national public REIT Practice with the Asset Services business line. Since its inception in June 2013, CBRE has been awarded more than 96 million sq. ft. of asset services business in the public REIT space. Drew’s leadership in this sector also resulted in the development of the definitive white paper “Challenging REIT Property Management Orthodoxy” by noted Johns Hopkins University business school professor David M. Fick.
Drew joined CBRE as part of the Trammell Crow Company (TCC) merger. Prior to the merger, he had oversight of TCC’s Institutional Portfolio Management group, within the firm’s Global Services Group. Drew’s responsibilities included coordinating the TCC account team on all existing property accounts (property leasing and project and property management), as well as primary responsibility for all new business pursuits. He worked closely with TCC field offices and personnel to match the right TCC talent to the client.
In 1994, as a Partner and Principal, he formalized and lead the first brokerage practice in the Trammell Crow Company’s Mid-Atlantic area. Under his leadership, TCC’s project leasing and property management business grew to more than 25 million sq. ft. – one of the largest business units within the region.
- Urban Land Institute, Council Member
- Pension Real Estate Advisors
- Former Committee Member - The Leukemia & Lymphoma Society Ball of the National Capital Area
- Participant - Habitat for Humanity and Christmas in April
- Little League Coach - 8 seasons
- 2008 CBRE President’s Performance Award
- 2011 CBRE Gary J. Beban Teamwork Award
- Past President and Treasurer of Rock Creek Gardens Association
- President Council member for Catholic Charities, Washington, DC area
- St. John’s University & St. Vincent’s College, Bachelor of Science, Cum Laude
- St. Vincent’s College, Honor Society, Secretary
- Licensed Real Estate Associate Broker in Washington, D.C., Maryland and Virginia
- Ongoing leadership work through Harvard Manage Mentor
- AEW Capital Management
- ASB Capital Partners
- Bentall Kennedy
- BlackRock Realty Advisors
- Brookfield Asset Management
- CBRE Global Investors
- Colony Realty Partners
- Eaton Vance
- Invesco Real Estate
- JP Morgan
- KBS Realty Advisors
- Principal Global Advisors
- DeAWM (formerly RREEF)
- TA Associates
- Trammell Crow Company