Andrew D. Jones, MAI, is a Director working in the Southern California Region of CBRE with experience in commercial/industrial, multi-housing and residential subdivision. His emphasis since 2000 has been in residential subdivision and land valuation in the Southern California area. His areas of specialization include the Coachella Valley and high-density residential and mixed-use urban renewal projects throughout the region. Mr. Jones works with a team of appraisers in the Newport Beach Valuation & Advisory Services office.
Mr. Jones began his career in 1984 with Security Pacific Bank appraising single family homes and began appraising commercial/industrial properties in 1989. His work continued through the merger with Bank of America. He joined CBRE as an appraiser in 1993.
Professional Affiliations / Accreditations
- Appraisal Institute, Designated Member (MAI)
- Certified General Real Estate Appraiser, State of California, No. AG002520
- University of California, Santa Barbara, Bachelor of Arts; Business Economics
- Appraisal Institute Coursework
- The Lakes, Twin 25-Story Towers, Santa Ana
- The Plaza, Twin 12-Story Condo Towers, Irvine
- Lomas Del Sol, 2,200-acre planned community site, Coachella
- Lofts at 707, 208-unit proposed apartment tower, San Diego
- Montessoro, Master-Planned Golf-Course Community, Borrego Springs
- Americana at Brand, 100 Condos and Ground Floor Retail, Glendale
- Bank of America Merrill Lynch
- Torrey Pines Bank
- U.S. Bank