Drew Manzi is in the Valuation & Advisory Services Group’s New York City office. Mr. Manzi is a Vice President with over eight years of real estate appraisal experience throughout the Tri-State region. His primary geographical focus is Northern New Jersey as well as Rockland and Orange Counties in New York.
Mr. Manzi has extensive experience providing full and partial interest appraisals, feasibility studies, rent analyses and market studies of commercial and residential properties. His clients include developers, individual and corporate property owners, and financial institutions. His appraisal experience encompasses a wide variety of property types including retail, industrial, multi-family residential, office, shopping centers, and land. In addition, he has worked on residential and commercial portfolio and multi-property assignments.
Mr. Manzi is a Certified General Real Estate Appraiser in the state of New York and New Jersey. Prior to joining the Valuation & Advisory Services Group in 2005, Mr. Manzi was Director of Research Operations for CBRE in New Jersey since 1996.
Professional Affiliations / Accreditations
- University of Delaware, Newark, Delaware
- Ramapo College of New Jersey, Major: Psychology
- Certified General Real Estate Appraiser, State of New York, No. 46000048935
- Certified General Real Estate Appraiser, State of New Jersey, No. 42RG00234000
- Morris Corporate Center III, Office, Parsippany, NJ
- Meadows Office Complex, Multi-Tenant Office, Rutherford, NJ
- Rochester Tech Park, Business Park, Gates, NY
- Lord & Taylor Portfolio, Retail Portfolio, Various Locations
- RexCorp Portfolio, Office/Industrial Portfolio, Various Locations
- Capital Center, Office, Trenton, NJ
- Fairmeadows Portfolio, Industrial, Various Locations in NJ
- Rockland Plaza, Retail, Nanuet, NY
- Bank of America Merrill Lynch
- Capital One
- Eaton Vance
- Hampshire Companies
- RXR Realty