Drew Williams is a Senior Appraiser with over 5 years of real estate appraisal and consulting experience. Mr. Williams is in the Valuation & Advisory Services Group’s Orlando office in the Florida/Caribbean Region. Mr. Williams’ primary geographical focus is central and northeast Florida.
Mr. Williams’ clients include financial institutions, developers, and individual and corporate property owners. Mr. Williams has experience providing real estate appraisals, consultations, evaluations, market studies, rent analyses and data consolidation. Experience encompasses a wide variety of property types including multi-family residences, mixed-use projects, retail plazas, gas stations, net-leased investments, office buildings, country clubs, industrial buildings, schools, medical office buildings, restaurants, residential subdivisions, vacant land and condominiums.
Professional Affiliations / Accreditations
Florida State University, Tallahassee, FL, Bachelors of Science; Finance and Real Estate – 2009
University of Central Florida, Orlando, FL, Professional Master of Science in Real Estate – 2015
- Seabreeze Office Tower 10 Stories Daytona Beach, FL
- Park at Laurel Oaks 552 Units Winter Springs, F
- The Vue Condos 375 Units, 35 Stories Orlando, F
- Kelly Plantation Golf Course 200 Acres Destin, F
- Marina Grande on the Halifax Condos 414 Units, 25 Stories Holly Hill, FL
- Skyview Retail Plaza 284,628 Square Feet Orlando, FL
- US Foods Cold Storage Warehouse 414,454 Square Feet Port Orange, FL
- KeHE Distributors Warehouse 246,818 Square Feet Elkton, FL
- SteelHouse Apartments 326 Units Orlando, FL